BluBiz Solutions is currently seeking a talented, ambitious and experienced Senior Unified Communications (UC) Engineer. You will use your technical expertise to support and manage Cisco Call Manager for our customers. You’ll be managing VoIP telephony, telepresence, workforce management, video, unified messaging, auto dialler, network, and related integrations. It is a hands-on role, which requires the ability to work closely with the client as well as external vendors.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to maintain and support the Cisco Call Manager related voice services.
- In addition, the role requires you to support Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) and Unity services.
- The success of this role will be measured through a set of KPIs centred around achieving or exceeding customer satisfaction. At an operational level, you will proactively identify problems prior to or when they occur and provide leadership in resolving those issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience with Cisco unified communications manager (CUCM), Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco Instant Messaging and presences, CUCCX and Cisco Unified Border Elements.
- Hands-on experience in building, maintaining, using, and troubleshooting UC Platforms.
- Installation, configuration and patching for CUCM and Cisco Unity Connection.
- Expertise in end point registration, call routing and the feature configuration such as call pickup, call hunt, call park, music on hold etc.
- Experience in implementing, managing and troubleshooting complex IP Tel & UC Cisco based networks is crucial for success in this role.
- Troubleshoot various issues related to CUCM, CME users, features, gateway call routing, PBX call routing, IP phone registration.
- Technical Expertise in Cisco Contact Centre solutions including Cisco UCCX.
- Ability to configure Cisco CUBE.
- Ability to administer end user support for Cisco IP Phones deployments.
- Incident management and service assurance of the Cisco Voice products.
- You must possess exceptional written and interpersonal communications skills with attention to detail.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
Current CCNP Voice and/or CCNP Collaboration preferred.