What are the implications of remote working on cybersecurity and the steps businesses can take to secure a hybrid workforce? 👨💻
As COVID-19 restrictions adjust in Australia, they found five immediate priorities businesses can explore to secure their hybrid workforce.
Here are the five key steps to cyber-secure a hybrid workforce:
- Streamline security investments
- Train employees to be cyber safe at work and on the move
- Keep VPNs running and as secure as possible in the short-term
- Invest in Zero Trust network access to replace aging VPNs in the long-term
- Build a reliable security foundation for personal devices