The purpose of this role is to shape and close multi-domain ICT opportunities. You will achieve this through a laser-sharp focus on client experience and engagement with stakeholders at all levels. The success of the role will be measured on the achievement of Sales, Revenue & NPS targets, and specific KPI’s.
BluBiz has earned the reputation of providing innovative and reliable solutions in enterprise networking, cloud, security, unified communications, mobility and managed services.
The focus of this role will be to present, promote and sell services and solutions to existing and prospective Clients.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of Client needs, potential needs and needs unrecognised by the Client and ensures it is the driving force behind the entire Client experience.
- Think Client first and ensures our culture, processes and systems are developed and delivered to delight our Client. Advocate for the Client so every single experience is exceptional.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Achieve and grow sales, revenue, NPS targets and KPIs.
- Analyse the territory/market's potential while tracking, recording and reporting on sales pipeline opportunities.
- Seek innovative and leading-edge approaches to solution design, development and delivery, for BluBiz’ competitive advantage.
- Coordinate sales effort with pre-sales teams.
- Drive strong relationships and quality service offerings.
- Provide industry-leading technology solutions that solve client’s business problems.
- Identify opportunities and nurture these opportunities to completion.
- Lead Client and BluBiz initiated tender and bid responses
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders and manage key external stakeholders relevant to the achievement of business objectives.
- Client-centric, with a passion for engaging with clients and the ability to work with the executive leaders of organisations. Digitally connected and networked
- Proven success in Client relationships, sales acumen, account leadership and operational excellence.
- Proven experience in the Information Technology & Communications Industry.
- Proven ability in developing/leading the sales strategy in the key areas of enterprise networking, cybersecurity solutions and managed services.
- Experience in managing the end to end Sales Process by ensuring that the solution is prepared, the appropriate resources are engaged and that Client proposals are developed and delivered.
- Experience in developing strategies and frameworks to foster an innovation-oriented culture throughout their area of responsibility, with positive impacts on solutions and services for Clients.
- High level of business acumen including an established capability to understand and balance commercial, political, financial and technological implications of a situation in making business decisions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in business development/sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negation skills.
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Ability to work autonomously, but also work as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to deliver technical presentations tailored for technical and non-technical audiences from IT manager, executive and C-Level
- You must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and well developed interpersonal communications skills. You must have a keen attention to detail for creating proposals and the scope of works.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is preferred or in place of a degree, 10+ years of relevant experience.